Pages

Monday 4 May 2015

April Playlist

1. The Maccabees 'Mark To Prove It' 2. Dr.Kucho!&Gregor Salto (Oliver Heldens Remix) 'Can't Stop Playing' 3. Hozier 'Jackie and Wilson
4. Marilyn Manson 'The Mephistopheles of Los Angeles' 5. Lana Del Rey 'Brooklyn Baby' 6. Nirvana 'Come As You Are'

Better late than never? It has been such a busy month, so firstly apologises on the late playlist post and secondly I haven't been listening to very much music so sorry for the short playlist. I have such an eclectic taste when it comes to music, can you tell? But I hope you enjoy some of these and be sure to recommend anything you think I might like in the comments below or over on my twitter. 

5 comments:

  1. I love your playlist this month! I have also been a bit obsessed with Hozier this month x

    Blushhxa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks. Me too, I'm also love his songs Someone New and Work Song! x

      Delete
  2. Fab playlist! I'm so excited to see Hozier at T in the Park! Lana and Nirvana are two of my absolute favourites though. Something in the way is my fav song by them something about it makes me feel really calm!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abigail! I'm seeing Hozier at Glastonbury can't wait! Ooh I'll check that out thanks :) x

      Delete
  3. Let me share some good stuff with you on your beautiful blogs I was able to purchase a property with help from Mr Pedro and his loan company team were quick to respond and since this was my first time getting a loan to buy a property , he was able to help me walk through the loan process. It was a great experience working with a good and kind loan lender. I hope you know very well if you are looking for a loan to purchase a property or funding business purposes then this message is for you will be able to help you with such a process here his details Email Address: pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete