Pages

Friday 1 May 2015

A Nice Cold One

Blazer - Monki
Jeans - Gap
Top - Topshop 
Boots - ASOS
I'm amidst one of the longest weeks of college life so far. I studying two creative A levels which results in 15 hours of exams... for each subject. Luckily for me they are both in the same week (sense the sarcasm). I've currently done 27 hours and the final hours flow over to next week, a break you say? Oh no I have three full days of work in between me and those final hours. I'm exhausted to say the least, but I've only had one mini melt down so I'm winning right? Anyway due to the shortage of hours in the day, at the moment, this has meant a lack of blog posts, eek sorry. Most of my outfits this week have resembled my pyjamas however I did make an effort on Wednesday and this is the result. Flares, always a good choice at the moment, paired with my favourite blazer, a striped top, a good pair of boots and a hat to cover my dishevelled hair, perfect! I send positive vibes to anyone else who is struggling through exams, revising or even a busy work schedule, I feel your pain. The thought of a nice cold beer at the end is keeping me going!




9 comments:

  1. every time i see your blog or insta you have different coloured hair, it's fab haha!! your style is awesome at the moment xx

    jordaneyasmin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha everytime I dye it at the mo it just fades differently, it is so weird! Thank you lovely xxx

      Delete
  2. Exams are so annoying, hope you do well in yours :) Really love your outfit - would kill do look good in a pair of flares x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/inspired-manish-arora.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are can't wait till they are done, thanks. Aww thank you! x

      Delete
  3. awesome outfit, I love your hair <3 it's so cool and your style too :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  4. love everything about this

    xx
    www.ohheyangie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me share some good stuff with you on your beautiful blogs I was able to purchase a property with help from Mr Pedro and his loan company team were quick to respond and since this was my first time getting a loan to buy a property , he was able to help me walk through the loan process. It was a great experience working with a good and kind loan lender. I hope you know very well if you are looking for a loan to purchase a property or funding business purposes then this message is for you will be able to help you with such a process here his details Email Address: pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete